Nike x Jacquemus
Nike x Jacquemus..the collaboration that we didn’t even know we needed until now. Nike needs no introduction and quite honestly neither does Jacquemus whose designs have been worn by both Beyonce’ and Rihanna just to name a few. He has been killing it ever since he stepped on the scene and clearly is showing no signs of slowing down.
The female-focused collab between these two powerhouses is expected to drop on June 28 and based on the mood board that was posted on Jacquemus’ Instagram page it appears the collab will seamlessly blend sport and style. The collection will also feature muted tones and vintage style pieces.
Nike and Jacquemus have both been pretty hush hush about the collaboration but here’s what we do know:
- Jacquemus will put his touch on the Nike “Humara” which is his favorite Nike shoe.
- Jacquemus is heavily inspired by Nike campaigns from the 90s and vintage ACG so we can likely expect to see this influence throughout the designs.
- The collection will be inclusive of all bodies.
- Pieces from the drop will be revealed at Jacquemus’ show on June 27th. So far there has been no word on where the show will be. Jacquemus only dropped a hint on his Instagram page that the place is very special to him.
- Some of the pieces will include the classic Jacquemus straps.
- The collab will launch exclusively on jacquemus.com on June 28th and across Nike retail globally beginning summer 2022.
Check out some of the sneak peeks that were shared on Jacquemus’ Instagram below.
Wishing us all good luck with snagging some pieces from this drop!